We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and friends to The Retreat Port Stephens with the priority of taking care of your safety during the COVID-19 epidemic and beyond. With this in mind, we have launched enhanced cleaning procedures and guidelines with our cleaning team for the accommodation and the operation of the property from check-in to check-out.
Your Cleaning Team
- All our cleaning team are participating in increased personal hygiene standards utilising gloves, antibacterial hand sanitiser available to them in their cleaning kits
- Common Areas
- Including all entrance and exit doors, handrails, keys, pool and BBQ seating and equipment, after hour key safe, reception, reception counter, furniture, door handles, garbage bins have rigorous cleaning protocols requiring that all surfaces are thoroughly treated with disinfectants
- We have increased frequency of cleaning through all guest facilities
- Your accommodation will undergo our new thorough cleaning standards and be checked off by supervisors
- Your accommodation will also be stocked with a guest cleaning kit for you to use if you feel the need for our own peace of mind.
- Your accommodation will then be sealed off with no entry to your accommodation until you arrive
- Guest Check In & Departure
- All guests are required to register at reception
- Online check-in forms are being sent out prior to arrival for express check-in
- All receipts will be emailed to you
- All welcome and departure information will be by email
- Social distancing practices will be adhered to until no longer required by Australian Health Authorities
- Our standard cancellation applies
- If there is a new Government direction to shut down due to Covid-19 we can re-schedule your booking or offer a credit voucher for future use.
What changes to expect when you arrive (some will change as restrictions change)
We are following the NSW Health Orders
- Our Games room and Swimming pool are open
- BBQ areas are available and must be cleaned after use for others to use
- Group buildings are limited to guest numbers for each specific building
- Cleaning supplies are located in each accommodation building for guests to use
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available for purchase from the office
- Hand wash stations are available at main BBQ areas
- Office hours are
- 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday
- 10am – 3pm Saturday
- 9.30am – 2.00pm Sunday
- 10am – 2pm Public Holidays
- Signage is visible through the park reminding guests about social distancing
We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to The Retreat Port Stephens and we take your safety and hygiene while staying with us very seriously. We have onsite Managers who are your hosts to ensure your stay is comfortable and restful.
We want you to feel safe and secure therefore we have implemented these best industry practices for hygiene and sanitation to help ensure your family’s health and safety. Please contact us if you have any questions. We are following the directives of the NSW Government.