Naturefest Port Stephens 1 June – 15 July 2017
This is natures playground so let’s celebrate all things Mother Nature… Welcome to Naturefest 2017
Naturefest is a celebration of everything to do with Nature and exploring our amazin g area. Port Stephens is surrounded by so many nature offerings so it’s little wonder we attract so many nature lovers to the region.
- Tomaree National Park
- The Worimi Conservation Lands (encompassing the monumental Stockton Bight Sand dunes)
- A marine park covering 98,000 hectares
How can you explore Naturefest?
Naturefest is perfect festival for everyone with a great range activities available. Weather it be on the land or on the water everyone will be entertained and enjoy Nature at it’s best.
- Take a Marine Park day cruise to see our resident dolphins
- Between May and November be amazed by the passing parade of migrating Humpback whales.
- See koalas in their natural habitat and pat a kangaroo
- Take a coastal walk
- Discover scenic mountain bike trails
- Climb Tomaree headland and be rewarded with a spectacular view!
Naturefest Port Stephens July School Holidays NSW
This winter you need to explore Naturefest Port Stephens. From June 1-15 July school holidays NSW has so much to offer in our Nature region for everyone.