Port Stephens Inaugural Sailing Regatta
Sail Port Stephens is an annual yachting regatta held in the gorgeous waterways of the Port Stephens Marine Park, with the regatta center hosted at d’Albora Marina, Nelson Bay.
2017 is the 10th Anniversary for this event and race week dates have been set.
Dates for 2017 3-9 April
You can drive to Port Stephens from Sydney in less than three hours. Alternatively, fly from Melbourne or Queensland direct to Newcastle Airport. You can book your accommodation and packages with The Retreat Port Stephens to ensure you are well rested to enjoy the activities and races of day.
Below is an overview of the different classes available for Sail Port Stephens 2017
- The Commodores Cup, NSW IRC Championships
- Port Stephens Trophy (PHS)
- Australian Sports Boat Nationals
- Super 12 NSW Championships
- The Junior Off-the-Beach regatta remains in the first week of the school holidays
As a guide to the differences between the various classes see the race information link.