PSWD Sand dune Photography Tour
Enjoy the picturesque sunrise on 32km of beachfront and leave the 4WD to the experts.
The PS4WD team pride themselves on showcasing our unique landscape to all customers locally, nationally and internationally.
What better way to show off our backyard then with quality pictures of Tin City and the sand dunes. A tour like this gives photographers: the opportunity to learn from other like-minded photographers, a great social gathering on the pristine Stockton Beach
Itinerary as follows:
- 5:00am: Depart lower car park at the end of James Paterson Street, Anna Bay
- 5:20am: Arrive Tin City • At the photography site, guests can photograph the tin shacks OR they can venture into the high dunes, the beach front is also within a very short walking distance
- 7:30am: Depart Tin City
- 8:00am: Arrive at lower carpark
Sunrise Photography Cruise
This cruise is specifically designed for the keen photographer offering a unique experience and great photo opportunities. Whether you are into landscape, wildlife, or simply nature photography this cruise will explore intimate, out of the way locations only accessible by boat.
Your voyage begins with a cruise of the eastern harbour continuing through the renowned rocky headlands, travel along the coastline to secluded perfect sandy beaches and natural unspoiled islands (weather depending). Specially timed to be given the opportunity of possibly capturing some ideal shots of the whales visiting Port Stephens during Whale Watch Season.
Plus the chance to photograph an impressive array of sea and coastal wildlife. Get up close to oceanic dolphins, whales, seals, turtles, penguins, albatross, eagles, gannets, shearwater, pelicans, petrels who live in this delicate ecosystem.
On the return trip enjoy a delicious light meal.
- Departs from the Cruise Passenger Terminal, Nelson Bay.
- Boarding commences at 6:15am for a 6:30am departure. Cruise returns at 9:30am.
- Duration – 2.5 Hours