Port Stephens Photography Tours
PSWD Sand dune Photography Tour
Itinerary as follows:
- 5:00am: Depart lower car park at the end of James Paterson Street, Anna Bay
- 5:20am: Arrive Tin City • At the photography site, guests can photograph the tin shacks OR they can venture into the high dunes, the beach front is also within a very short walking distance
- 7:30am: Depart Tin City
- 8:00am: Arrive at lower carpark
Sunrise Photography Cruise
This cruise is specifically designed for the keen photographer offering a unique experience and great photo opportunities. Whether you are into landscape, wildlife, or simply nature photography this cruise will explore intimate, out of the way locations only accessible by boat.
Your voyage begins with a cruise of the eastern harbour continuing through the renowned rocky headlands, travel along the coastline to secluded perfect sandy beaches and natural unspoiled islands (weather depending). Specially timed to be given the opportunity of possibly capturing some ideal shots of the whales visiting Port Stephens during Whale Watch Season.
Plus the chance to photograph an impressive array of sea and coastal wildlife. Get up close to oceanic dolphins, whales, seals, turtles, penguins, albatross, eagles, gannets, shearwater, pelicans, petrels who live in this delicate ecosystem.
On the return trip enjoy a delicious light meal.
- Departs from the Cruise Passenger Terminal, Nelson Bay.
- Boarding commences at 6:15am for a 6:30am departure. Cruise returns at 9:30am.
- Duration – 2.5 Hours