Snorkeling Day Trip Adventure
A new one to add to your bucket list is Snorkeling Broughton Island Port Stephens NSW. A day filled with snorkeling, swimming and exploring Broughton Island is simply to good to pass. Cruising to this protected pristine National Park while taking in the spectacular coastal scenery is a must do activity when visiting Port Stephens this summer. This 6.5-7 hr cruise with Moonshadow TQC offers loads of inclusions
- Enjoy a fabulous ploughmans style buffet lunch* on board (or take it onto the island)
- Morning and Afternoon tea.
- A discovery guided walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water.
- Bring your snorkeling equipment and enjoy the crystal clear waters of Broughton Island or enjoy swimming, fish feeding or just relaxing on the beach.
- On the return journey enjoy boom-net rides and bonus dolphin watch.
What to bring
- Warm jacket
- swimmers and towel
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- walking shoes
- Snorkel equipment
- Motion sickness preventative
About the Boat
MV Spirit of Port is a 62″ fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a large Boom Net and Water Slide (only used inside the harbour)
When can we do this cruise?
Cruises are available from Late September until April on Sundays at 10.00am. Additional cruises are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays during NSW Spring, Christmas and Easter School Holidays.