The top question that everyone is asking right now “Whats on these Winter Holidays in Port Stephens NSW?
Our Marine Park comprising of:
- 26 beaches
- a bay twice the size of Sydney Harbour
Then there are all our amazing natural phenomenons like:
- The Worimi Conservation Lands (Stockton Bight Sand Dunes)
- 32kms of the longest moving sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere
- The magnificent Humpback Whales
- Friendly Dolphins
- Tomaree National Park
- over 20 kilometres of dramatic rocky coastline
- Stunning white sandy beaches
So many nature activities, experiences and things to see and do in Port Stephens.
- Take a Marine Park day cruise to see our resident dolphins
- Be amazed by the passing parade of migrating Humpback whales
- See koalas in their natural habitat
- Pat a kangaroo
- Take a coastal walk
- Discover scenic mountain bike trails
- Slide down awe-inspiring dunes reaching heights of over 30 metres
- Climb Tomaree headland and be rewarded with a spectacular view!
- Sunday 15th July 2018
- Fingal Beach, Marine Drive, Fingal Bay NSW
Get some porpoise in your life and join our World Record attempt to create the biggest human humpback as we celebrate Naturefest and the annual whale watching season. Join all the fun as the mammoth mammal takes shape on the sand of Fingal Beach.
Registration is from 10am – 12noon with the formation at 12noon on the beach.
The Winter festival of Naturefest answers the question of Whats on these Winter Holidays in Port Stephens NSW. There is something for everyone.